Mirage Catamaran is committed to protecting your privacy and using technology that ensures a safe online experience. By using the Mirage Catamaran website, you consent to the data practices explained in this statement.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the site, and information necessary to process your purchase such as your order information and/or subscription to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, home or work address, phone number or credit card information – all of which is referred to a “Personal Information”. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
How We Use It
- Account: Name, address and contact details
– your account information is required in order to purchase online tickets, without which we cannot process your order
– we use your account information for billing & collection, accounting, tax and communication purposes
– we may use this information to enforce our legal rights
– it is stored within a secure database at our hosting provider who is located in SA
– it may be shared with our shipping provider if you order a physical product
– we retain this information as long as you use our products or services and for at least one year after your last order as required by the Electronic – Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2005
– Order details are kept for 5 years after tax submission as required by the Tax Administration Act 28 of 2011
- Financial information
– We do not have access to your financial information
– it is collected by our payment gateway for billing purposes only
– All financial information collected and processed is secured by our payment gateway partner.
- Website usage information
– we may record how and when you use our website, products and services; your IP address; and cookie data
throughout our website
– it is collected automatically
– to limit the number of submissions you can make to our site,
– to protect our site from security threats, and
– to help us to improve user experience
– it may be stored in Cookies on your computer (you may disable cookies in your browser but aspects of our website, products or services may stop working)
– and it is stored at our hosting provider who is located in SA
– we retain this information indefinitely
– Our website uses Google Analytics which is a web analysis service provided by Google.
– Google automatically collects Cookie and website Usage Data and uses it to track and examine the use of www.popi-compliance.co.za, to prepare reports and share them with other Google services.
– Google does not associate your IP address with the usage information it collects.
– Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
– Google is based in the US and uses EU Standard Contractual Clauses to transfer online advertising and measurement personal data out of the European Economic Area, the UK, and Switzerland.
– You may opt out of Google analytics by following these directions
- To improve customer service
– Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails
– The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Opting-in for marketing emails is separate and occurs via the newsletter signup page or during the user account setup process. You can opt out at any time.
- Targeted ads
– From time to time, we will implement targeted advertising tactics. In order to help control our marketing expenses and allow us to continually focus on providing outstanding value for the experiences you are looking to purchase, your information will only be used to serve you with a more personalised experience.
1. An advertisement that features a product you were previously looking at on the site.
2. An image advertisement highlights an interior sale to you a few days after you were browsing interior items.
1. You see ads for the vehicle you actually own.
2. You can learn about product discounts and website sales faster.
3. You may become aware of complimentary products to improve your build.
How We Protect Data
We’re committed to keeping your shopping experience secure and safe.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
All traffic is routed through a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. This information is never taken by us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of [Payfast/ Payflex] or some other reputable payment service provider.
Mirage Catamaran cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
Cookies are small files that are used to store information on web browsers. They enable the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture/remember certain information. We use a number of different cookie, including functional, performance, advertising and social media and content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences such as login and location information. This means that we are able to save your preferences along with remembering and processing the items in your shopping cart. Skin Obsession recommends that you do not block cookies as many of the features of the Website utilise cookies to enhance your experience of the Website.
Age of consent
We do not market products for the use of children and we do not market directly to children. If you are under 18 years, you make use of our website with the consent of a parent or guardian. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the information provided at the end of this Policy to request deletion.
Third Party websites and Social Media
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other third party sites (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter), or for advertisers on our site, even if you access them using links from our Site, we recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit. If you linked to our Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and we recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. Unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these third party sites or for any third party advertisers on our Site, nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Credit card transactions will require for us to acquire your credit card information via approved payment gateways. Our payment gateways use the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3). No credit card details are stored on our website or servers.
Customers will always have to manually input their CVC number and complete 3D secure (usually through the use of a OTP) to complete payment.
Disclosing Information to Outside Parties
As stated before – we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
We reserve the right to make changes/ amend this policy at any time without any given notice.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org